Only steps away from La Scala, Mandarin Oriental, Milan enjoys an exceptional location. Occupying four elegant 18th century buildings with just 104 rooms and suites, an eclectic choice of restaurants and the most comprehensive spa in the city, it offers a beguiling mix of style and luxury.
Within easy reach of all major attractions, Mandarin Oriental, Milan enjoys a convenient and central location in the heart of the city.
- Next to the famous opera house, La Scala
- 3-minute walk to Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga, Milan’s most exclusive shopping streets
- In the heart of the financial and fashion district, within easy reach of all of the city’s premier business addresses
- Within 10-20 minutes walk of some of the city’s most famous attractions including the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Sforza Castle and Santa Maria delle Grazie, which hosts Leonardo Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper"
- 20-minute drive from Milan Linate International airport
- 45-minute drive from Milan Malpensa International airport
ROOMS & SUITES
With interiors by acclaimed Italian designer Antonio Citterio, our 104 rooms and suites exude a wonderful sense of luxury.
- 73 elegant rooms decorated in a chic neutral palette
- 31 spacious suites including our spectacular Presidential Suite
- Beautiful design incorporating contemporary Italian decor and signature Asian-inspired touches
From fine fare to al fresco entertaining, we offer a choice of dining possibilities.
- Cuisine overseen by acclaimed chef Antonio Guida
- Contemporary fine dining Italian restaurant with al fresco seating
- Cocktails and a relaxed dining menu at the bar bistro with its own external courtyard
- Private dining room for up to 8 guests
SPA & WELLNESS
Take a moment to enjoy the soothing surroundings of our spa and wellness centre.
- A comprehensive 900 square-metre spa offering an holistic approach to rejuvenation and relaxation
- 6 private treatment rooms including two couples suites and a dedicated Thai massage room
- Our spacious VIP suite is the biggest in Milan
- A Holistic approach to treatments and therapies
- A Pedi:Mani:Cure studio
- Hair salon from celebrity stylist Massimo Serini
- Spa boutique
- Indoor swimming pool
- State of the art fitness centre
MEETINGS & EVENTS
From board meetings to private parties, our facilities, catering and legendary service will ensure your event runs smoothly.
- The versatile Oriental room features natural daylight and can be divided into two smaller rooms
- Our large naturally lit Taipan room is ideal for meetings and can be partitioned to create two smaller rooms
- Expert team of event, meeting and wedding planners
- Legendary Mandarin Oriental catering
- Business services available